Jared Loupe, 41, 308 Carol Road, Bayou Vista, LA, was arrested on December 5, 2018, at 3:30 pm for resisting an officer by force, battery of a police officer, possession of drug paraphernalia, and on thirteen warrants for failure to appear on the following charges:
* Possession of methamphetamine (x6)
* Possession of drug paraphernalia (x10)
* Possession of heroin
* Possession of alprazolam
* Illegal use, consumption, or distribution of a CDS in the presence of a person under 17 (x2)
* Possession of hydrocodone (x4)
* Operating a vehicle while license is suspended/revoked/canceled (x2)
* Improper lane usage (x4)
* Possession of clonazepam (x2)
* Possession of buprenorphine hydrochloride (x2)
* Possession of marijuana (x3)
* Possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute (x2)
* Transaction involving proceeds from drug offenses (x2)
* Violation of uniform CDS law in a drug-free zone (x2)
* Possession of methamphetamine between 28-200 grams (x2)
* Possession of fentanyl (x2)
* Possession of schedule II drugs (x2)
Korianne Parker, 29, 308 Carol Road, Bayou Vista, LA, was arrested on December 5, 2018, at 3:30 pm for possession of schedule I (marijuana), possession of schedule III (anabolic steroids), possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of controlled dangerous substance law/drug free zone/church/school/park, resisting an officer, possession of a CDS in the presence of a minor, and on three warrants for failure to appear on the following charges:
* Unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling
* Possession of alprazolam
* Possession of hydrocodone
* Possession of subutex
* Possession of acetaminophen/codeine
* Operating a vehicle while license is suspended/revoked/canceled
* Operating a vehicle without proof of insurance
* Disturbing the peace by fighting
Teraza Foster, 51, 308 Carol Road, Bayou Vista, LA, was arrested on December 5, 2018, at 3:30 pm for possession of schedule I (marijuana), possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of controlled dangerous substance law/drug free zone/church/school/park, and possession of a controlled dangerous substance in the presence of a minor.
Garrett Topham, 43, 1909 Elm Street, Morgan City, LA, was arrested on December 5, 2018, at 3:30 pm on a warrant for failure to appear on the charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
A Narcotics detective was called to a residence on Carol Street to assist patrol with a narcotics investigation. The deputies had observed a truck pull up at the residence of Parker who had active warrants for her arrest. A male subject exited the vehicle and was recognized as Jared Loupe who also had active warrants for his arrest. As deputies surrounded the house, Loupe was observed trying to run out of the back of the house but went back inside when he saw deputies. Loupe exited out the front door of the house where the detective made contact with him. As the detective tried to take Loupe into custody, Loupe resisted and during the struggle the detective was struck by Loupe. Parker came to the door and when deputies ordered her to get back, she shut and locked the door. Deputies gained entry into the residence and made contact with Parker and Foster. Through the investigation, the warrants for Parker were verified. Drugs and drug paraphernalia belonging to Parker and Foster were also found in the residence.
While at the residence, deputies also made contact with Topham as he sat in the truck in front of the house. Deputies learned that Topham had an active warrant for his arrest. The deputies advised Topham of the warrant and he was taken into custody.
Foster was arrested and released on a summons to appear on March 6, 2019.
Loupe, Parker, and Topham were transported to the St. Mary Parish Law Enforcement Center for booking. No bail has been set at this time.