Thibodaux Chief of Police Bryan Zeringue announced that fourteen (14) arrests have been made in connection with a Narcotics Round-Up that was conducted during the early morning hours of Monday, October 29, 2018.
On Monday, October 29, 2018, during the early morning hours, the Thibodaux Police Department’s Narcotics Divisionconducted a round-up in order to close out several prior investigations, where the division targeted the sales of illegal narcotics in the City Limits of Thibodaux.
Multi-agency assistance was utilized in searching for wanted fugitives consisting of the Thibodaux Police Department’s (Narcotics Division, Criminal Investigations Division, & Immediate Response Team) Louisiana Probation & Parole, Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office, Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office, and Louisiana State Police. The round-up consisted of a total of twenty seven (27) targets (fugitives). The round-up landed fourteen (14) arrests, leaving thirteen (13) still remaining at large.
- Adrian Carmack (12/8/94) arrested on warrant for Distribution of Marijuana.
Additional charges on Carmack resulted from his arrest(possession with the intent to distribute marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia). A search of his residence produced approximately 2 ounces of marijuana, packaging paraphernalia, and a sum of cash believed to have been obtained through the sales of illegal narcotics. In addition, 4 home-baked products were recovered which consisted of 5 separate “treats” each containing marijuana.
- Blake Chiasson (2/13/85) arrested on warrant for Distribution of Heroin
- Cynara Gaubert (7/4/83) arrested on warrant for Distribution of Methamphetamine
- Deandre Pharagood (2/15/95)arrested on warrant for Distribution of Marijuana
- Dereck Ledet (11/25/93) arrested on warrant for Principal to Distribution of Methamphetamine
- Donald Williams Jr. (5/4/86) arrested on warrants for Distribution of Methamphetamine (2 counts) and Distribution of Crack-Cocaine
Additional charges on Williams resulted from his arrest(possession with the intent to distribute cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia). A search of his residence produced approximately 2 grams of cocaine, packaging paraphernalia, and a sum of cash believed to have been obtained through the sales of illegal narcotics.
- Frank Clark (2/15/84) arrested on warrant for Distribution of MDMA
- Hunter Neil (8/9/96) arrested on warrant for Distribution of Marijuana
- Kentrell Robertson (3/18/92) arrested on warrants for Distribution of Methamphetamine and Distribution of Marijuana
- Kimberly Conley (9/4/69) arrested on warrant for Possession of Methamphetamine
- Maria Daigle (4/3/85) arrested on warrant for Distribution of Suboxone
Additional charge on Daigle resulted from her arrest(possession of Heroin). A search of her residence produced a syringe that was “loaded” with Heroin.
- Marti Cushionberry (7/30/69) arrested on warrant for Distribution of Methamphetamine
- William Nuss (12/4/98) arrested on warrant for Distribution of Marijuana
- David Jones (8/1/60) arrested on warrant for Distribution of Heroin
The following subjects are still wanted by the Thibodaux Police Department;
- Crystal Percle (5/19/73) Possession of MDMA, Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Cyrus Jules (4/10/95) Distribution of Methamphetamine
- Diamone Skidmore (7/27/98) Distribution of Marijuana
- Donovan Johnson (2/11/94) Distribution of Cocaine
- Earl Henry Jr. (1/14/97) Distribution of Methamphetamine
- Givante Royal (9/2/89) Distribution of Heroin
- John English (8/14/83) Distribution of Heroin
- Melvin Clark (6/20/76) Distribution of MDMA
- Sabian Smith (8/6/94) Distribution of Methamphetamine (2counts)
- Tedi Berthelot (10/18/96) Distribution of Marijuana
- Theo Harry (9/14/87) Distribution of Heroin, Possession of Stolen Firearm, Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
- Van Tran (6/16/82) Distribution of Cocaine
- Zachary Salas (12/26/97) Distribution of Cocaine
There is a very high level of importance to eliminating the usage and sales of illegal narcotics in our community. Although eliminating drugs all together is a tough task, by actively investigating cases and conducting narcotics round-ups like this one, it can lead to a positive effect on crime. Chief Zeringue added “Drug abusers and drug dealers are more likely to be involved in other crimes, which could include violent crimes. If we continuously strive to remove criminals from our streets, crime will continue to reduce. As Police Chief, it is my duty, vision and goal to make the City of Thibodaux a safe place for our community partners and citizens to live.”
Chief Zeringue asks anyone with information or who may know the whereabouts of the remaining at large suspects to contact the Thibodaux Police Department at (985) 446-5021. Tipsters may also submit a tip anonymously through Crime Stoppers Bayou Region by phone at 1-800-743-7433 or online at www.crimestoppersbr.org. Tips can also be submitted using the P3 Tips app on your mobile device. Tipsters who utilize Crime Stoppers could be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000 in cash if the information leads to an arrest.