Shreveport / Bossier City — Troopers are seeking the public’s help in identifying and locating two individuals that are considered persons of interest in a local identity theft case.
The case involves people conducting fraudulent transactions at several business locations in Shreveport and Bossier City during February and March of 2017.
The Louisiana State Police Bureau of Investigations is requesting that anyone with information that may help identify these individuals to please call 318.741.2732.
Troopers would like to encourage everyone to monitor their personal information closely and follow up on things that are incorrect. Here are a few clues that someone may be using your identity.
1. You see withdrawals from your bank account that you don’t recognize.
2. You stop receiving your bills or other mail.
3. You find unfamiliar accounts or charges on your credit report.
4. You receive bills for medical services you didn’t use.
5. You receive notice that your information was compromised by a data breach at a company where you do business or have an account.