Last Updated on
Effective March 20, 2020 and continuing for thirty days:
- All disconnects will be suspended
- All late charges will be suspended
- All convenience fees for online bill payment will be suspended
- You can now call the Utility Department at (985) 385-1770 and our tellers will take your credit card payment over the phone
- The drop box at City Hall is available to make Utility Bill and Tax Payments by check or money order
*No utility bills will be forgiven. It is HIGHLY encouraged that you pay whatever you can on your bill if you are not able to pay the entire bill.
* Keep in mind that warmer weather is upon us and due to the quarantine more people may be home during the day and more electricity than normal may be used. Typically, this is the time of year when utility bills begin to rise. Please be conscious of your energy usage.